Date(s) - Sunday, April 15
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In addition to the panels promoting civil discourse on topics of national concern, The Ojai Chautauqua is launching a series of events specifically focused on issues facing the Ojai Valley. They are kicking off this new series with an imminent and critical choice facing all of us – Water.
In 2014 they held a panel on The Future of Water (view the event here) and since then the situation has only become worse with the continuing drought. There are several proposals under consideration and the purpose of this panel is to thoughtfully consider the current situation as well as all of the options and their implications. They hope you will join them as we work together to ensure the vitality of this beautiful community.
* Richard Hajas, Member of the Ojai Valley Water Advisory Group
* Tom Ash, Water Conservation Expert and Horticulturalist
* Mary Bergen, Board Member of the Casitas Municipal Water District
* Connor Jones, Ojai Permaculture Founder
* Bruce Keebler, Board Member of the Ventura River Water District
* Alex Kim, Managing Director of the Ojai Valley Inn
* Bill Weirick, Ojai City Council Member
Visit the Ojai Chautauqua to learn more about its history and mission.