Date(s) - Sunday, October 29
The Anti-Defamation League will be hosting the second iteration of “Together as One” and everyone is invited to attend this free event!
It is important that community members of all ages, religions, races, sexual orientations, professions, ethnicities/national origins, genders, gender identities/expressions, and abilities come together in one space to dialogue, reflect, and take action together.
• Learn best practices for addressing bias
• Share transformational life experiences and stories
• Immerse yourself in our community of diverse perspectives
• Develop rich relationships with your fellow community members
• Led by top notch facilitators from across the country
• Continuing opportunities, including an international mission
• Team action planning and ongoing check-ins
• Inter-generational conversations & breakouts for primary school students